Wednesday, May 25, 2005

It's only life

Let us just say that my faith is shaky but not gone. I still have faith but perhaps I need to take a step back, take a deep breath, and a huge risk, and simply let the universe take measures for my future. I will continue as I always have. My faith in people like my best friends is very strong. They don't let me down. Ah I don't know anymore what I'm raving about.

Today has been a better day. The weekend is almost here which means that copious amounts of alcohol will be consumed. It's the end of the school year. It's the end of another saga for me. My future is uncertain. I feel like I am dangling on the edge over a black abyss. I should just let go. I have gotten used to the whirlwind that is my life and usually hit a point where I say "Enough" and then I start over. That is what this will be like for me. My summer will be one of hustling my ass to get another job. I suppose I could beg my present employers to let me stay here but I think I would rather swallow hot coals than do that.

No comments: