Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Plans Change

The Austin trip this week got scratched. Needless to say I will not be seeing my ex-boyfriend, spending any time with him, nor do I plan to in the future. There is a reason why he's an ex and I think it's best he stays an ex. I got lonely, I got weak, I got sentimental. Whatever. I need to stay strong if I am to achieve the goals I set out for myself in 2007. That includes also easing out of my life the other two that have plagued my mind for the last two years. Can I love them from afar and leave them as memories in the pages of my journals? I think I can. I know I can.

I have to make some major changes right now if I hope to accomplish my plans. In the mean time this week is not a total loss because I still have six more days of vacation, my relatives are coming in from Monterrey, and I get to babysit teenagers. Perhaps their youth will rub off on me and I can get my second wind which I will definitely need when the clock rolls over into
2007.

2007. It's a magic number. Everything will change in 2007.

No comments: