Tuesday, November 21, 2006

It's all a state of mind

Staying angry isn't going to do me any good. Angry on the inside is giving me wrinkles and gray hair on the outside. I have to formulate game plan to get over this horrid rut I am in. I'm not having sex so instead I dream about it at night. It's not as good as the real thing but it will do for now. Since I am not into casual relationships anymore then it could be a while before I am in bed with someone again. Therefore, I will concentrate all my energies on improving myself where I most need it.

Body
Face
Mind
Soul

But think of how much better I will be when that one true, brave, adventurous spirit comes and finds me. Anyways, I will still have my funks. And I swear I am like the waves too building, cresting, and crashing and building all over again. It's tiring. It must be true that ignorance is bliss. But I prefer the mood swings. It keeps things interesting.

No comments: