Wednesday, April 20, 2005

How is this any different than the one I've got at home

I'm referring of course to this on-line journal. You see I've got so many other journals at home, I usually just write in long hand in beautiful leather bound gilt-edged snooty journals that this whole concept of a cyber journal seems rather iffy. I mean what's its true purpose anyway? Who is going to read anything in here that I write? Only my friends who don't know about my real wrtings so then the whole point is rather moot isn't it?

Seriously though I suppose I could use this space as a venting page in which I can tell you all of my life's deepest frustrations. Such as working my ass off in a career that is fine but not my life's true calling. Being single. That right there is a bit of a thorn. I'm a really great person, highly ambitious, hard working, beautiful, intelligent, and I am not afraid to take on any adventure. However, most men these days seem to want a barbie doll. What I mean is someone who you can pull the string in her back, she says all the right things, and looks great in just about anything she wears especially a thong, low-slung jeans, and a midrif showing two sizes too small shirt. That's all fine and good, but there are other types of women out there.

Okay, enough of that. I'm over-taxed, over-caffeinated, and under-pleased. I really have nothing more to add right now.

No comments: