Saturday, October 22, 2005

I can not publish what came before

I know I've been lax in keeping up with my blog. But lots of things have been happening in my life that have my head all in a tizzy. I have a full time job but it's only paying me $11,200 this year. I am below the poverty level. A highly educated, intellectual, degreed professional. That's what you call poetic irony. It's rather amusing and tragically sad all at once. But I am keeping my head above water. I haven't drowned yet.

I just finished writing another blog. But I can't publish it. Not yet. It's rather revealing. It's about Michael W. And I can't bring myself to expose it in case he still comes around occasionally to read these meanderings of my mind. All I will say is that I miss him, that I think about him every day, and that no matter what happens I want him to be happy. He completely changed my life. He may never know to what depth but given the chance I would tell him in person.

Hey, tonight's the first game of the World Series. Go Astros! You can do it and prove Houston is a bad ass city to live in.

No comments: