Saturday, September 29, 2007

Back from the dead

No one actually ever comes back from the dead. But here I am saying it as a way to tell you all that I am coming back and staying this time. The last 8 months have been hell. There is no other way to put it. I lost my father and I also lost my lover. I'll say his name now, Michael T., and I don't care who knows it or who goes and tattles to his girlfriend about us. Fuck him. I'll catch up with all that later. For now I want to say that I am free of that bastard. That lying, cheating, horrid, pathetic excuse for a man.

I will be putting up my writing practices on the blog. All the stuff in my head. All the stuff I write raw from the depths. It's all going to come out. Names might be mentioned. But maybe not. How will the writing practice be distinguishable from the regular blog? Well now I just don't know. Let's see how it goes.

No comments: